- For current news and updates:
- Please visit us on Facebook by clicking the “f” at the top left hand corner of the webpage. There you will find out “the what’s going on” at our church.
- Upcoming meetings and practices
- Nominations Meeting- Wednesday, September 24th at 7:00P.M.
- Choir Practice- Wednesday, September 24th at 6:30P.M.
- Want to visit us??
- Please come visit us! Click “Maps to our campuses” at the top menu.
- Hearing Assistance
- Our worship leaders and sound system operators are doing their very best to help you hear what is happening in worship, taking in consideration the needs of the entire congregation. Our church has devices that should enable you to hear better. If you still have trouble hearing, please let one of our ushers know during the service.
- Dinner, September 30th, at 6:00P.M.
- Come by to discover what our Youth did on their summer mission trip to Belize! Hamburgers and hot dogs will be cooked by the United Methodist Men. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Change of date! They are now meeting on Thursday evenings at 7:00P.M. New and experienced knitters welcome!
- September 28th, Preparations for the Belize Dinner
- Please begin thinking now about what you would like to share to the congregation regarding your work in Belize.
Sunday School Classes
- Nursery School
- A new class has started for our little ones! As of September 7th the children will learn about Noah, Jonah and the Whale, and Joseph’s Coat of Many Colors in a structured (and fun!) environment.
- The Golden Nightingales
- This class currently meets in the overflow room (adjacent to the sanctuary). Sunday School teachers use “The Cokesbury Quarterly” adult Sunday School material. This class is open to women of all ages. They will be studying in the books of Jeremiah, Habakkuk, Job, and Ezekiel with the study centering around hope.
- The Mavericks
- This class will be studying the Modern Parables. Each Parable will cover two weeks. Week One will be dedicated to understanding the parables. Week Two will be directed to Living the Parable.
- The Good Samaritans
- This class is largely a senior male class, but is attended by others. The Good Samaritans listen to lectures, study one book of the Bible at a time, and have a discussion. They meet in the Chapel across from the Sanctuary and are continuing their study on Genesis.
- The Living Faith
- This class would like to invite the congregation to join us in the basement, (across from the Youth) at 9:45A.M. where they will be studying the book, “We Make the Road by Walking”. Please contact Terrie Shaffer or Amy Wilfong for additional information.
- Journey of Hope
- This class is fairly new to the roster and is taught by Susie Brown. Journey of Hope will be studying the book, “Crazy Love”. Please join them in “The Aaron Room” (second floor overflow room) for a time of fellowship and learning.
- Youth (6th to 12th grade)
- Join our youth in the youth room in the basement of the church. Donna White and Dianne Wright will be completing the first study series in “Animate Faith”.
- Elementary School
- The summer session for Elementary age Sunday School will be taught by Kathy St. Amand. Topics include:
- “Becoming Church”
- “Prayer and Praise
A new topic will be studied each month.